Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick question(s) in relation to the shorty pazzo levers. Do they just slot straight in without any push in bushings?
The bushings in the 821 sp levers don't seem to be removable and the pazzo set didn't come with any? Added to this, the bolts are fairly snug and I would guess a bushing wouldn't fit anyway?
The levers don't seem to have any free play in the perch either.
Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Did you actually buy the levers for the SP model ?? my understanding is that the levers for the SP and base model, are different. I have a set of their shorties and they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did get the set for the sp model and they do fit nicely. But did yours come with bushings as a separate part or did they mount straight in with no bushing in the bore hole?
The only reason I ask is that all other levers I've mounted have either came with raplacement bushings or used oem bushings that were removed from the original lever.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Im pretty sure you reuse the stock bushings, just like any other aplications when you buy aftermarket levers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is getting a bit confusing.
You say you have their shorty levers? When you installed them did you place any bushings into the bore hole prior to installation?

·
Registered
164 Posts
This is getting a bit confusing.
You say you have their shorty levers? When you installed them did you place any bushings into the bore hole prior to installation?
You don't use the stock bushing. Pazzo's black mount is the right diameter and doesn't use the stock bushing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts