Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

pazzo levers

1030 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Antigrav
just thought i would throw this out there.

i just installed the pazzo shorties on my bike in about 15 minutes and experienced no trouble except getting the actuating pin back into the dust boot(minor).

took it for a test ride and i think i will love 'em. although my first impression is that i may have wanted a standard length for the clutch...
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
after a few mile with the shorties, i am a fan of them--both sides. i had a garage tip over a snapped one of the hanguards (ziptie workred for a while) and decided to take them off. i didn't like the look at first, but i guess whenever you shed a not-so-necessary part you get used to it and now i prefer it....as well as the symmetric look of both shorties.

makes me want to upgrade the handlebars. anyone found anything interesting? rizoma bars and fluid reservoirs are a thought...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.