Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to mount a new set of Pazzo levers shorty (D-01/H-11) on my 2008 Hypermotard 1100S with stock hand guards.

Funny thing is that although on Pazzo website it's claim that they would fit (http://www.pazzoracing.com/guide.html) the Hyper, they actually don't.

When I mounted the front brake lever I noticed that the lever hits the front hand guard.

Anybody had the same problem with these levers and stock hand guards? Do I need a small spacer/washer?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Can you just adjust the lever in so it doesn't go out as far? Are you talking about when you are not using the front brake the end of the lever touches the handguard?

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
I had a set of Pazzo shorties on my Hyper with guards ... they fit perfectly and worked great.

Sounds like you bought the wrong parts.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have a Pazzos and they fit fine, but I also had rotated my controls before I got the levers; the stock position for the controls are too flat.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you just adjust the lever in so it doesn't go out as far? Are you talking about when you are not using the front brake the end of the lever touches the handguard?
The back of the lever actually touches the back of the hand guard. In the pic I drew arrows on the points that are touching.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a set of Pazzo shorties on my Hyper with guards ... they fit perfectly and worked great.

Sounds like you bought the wrong parts.
I actually bought the parts they specify on their web site: D-01 and H-11.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts