Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Any comments on using Pazzo levers on 1198/1098. I had the shorties on a gsxr1000, and they were terrific,

Wazza.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I have CRG's, similar thing, and much better than stock....

went through Tathra a month or so ago, the first weekend i got the 1198s five of us went to Merimbula and back, via Bermagui & Tathra on the coast road... is bloody great riding country, you're a lucky man...

there's also the South Coast Ducati owners club you might want to look up? www.scdoc.org.au
the VP lives in Ulladulla and is a great guy.. PM me if you want his number to contact.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate,

Yes you are right, the south coast is heaven for bikes,we can choose from about a dozen great rides all within 5 mins from home, great twisties, good surfaces little traffic, and relatively few anti bike cops.

The back road between Bermagui and Tathra is our testing ground, and warm up before track days, we will be giving it a workout before PI on June 8th, enjoy the city !!

Wazza.

I have CRG's, similar thing, and much better than stock....

went through Tathra a month or so ago, the first weekend i got the 1198s five of us went to Merimbula and back, via Bermagui & Tathra on the coast road... is bloody great riding country, you're a lucky man...

there's also the South Coast Ducati owners club you might want to look up? www.scdoc.org.au
the VP lives in Ulladulla and is a great guy.. PM me if you want his number to contact.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Markthebike is from down near PI, he may be doing a track day then too... PM him.. enjoy PI is the best track in Aust.. closely followed by the Alpine roads and the ones near you... enjoy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,

Sounds like Pazzos or Crg would be good,still not sure if long or short for the duke though, on the gixxer short are great. Good looking bike Oz, noticed the tank protector, is it from geelong carbon craft ??.

Wazza.

·
Trackday Junkie
1,374 Posts
Go for the CRG shorties. When you start going to track days and using just 2 fingers for brake and clutch, the standard length 'gets in the way'.

Rossi, incidently, is the one of the very only few racers that uses 4 fingers for brakes. Burgess says that Rossi could lose some time in a lap if he only used just 2 fingers, but then also says "I'm not about to tell Valentino Rossi how to ride a bike."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts