Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like old school looks (British bike owner curse I guess) of aluminum fenders & tire hugger/fenders on my classics. Does any body know if this has been done or know some fabricators willing to pound out Paul Smart front fender & rear tire hugger in alloy? Thanks

·
Registered
665 Posts
You know, me being a purist from time to time, I have been thinking of approaching a local craftsman here in California who I think might be down to do this. I've kept quiet about having this done but clearly, I'm not the only one who's thought of this. Although I personally wasn't intersted in having a front fender made, I was more interested in having a rear hugger produced, with a hammered look.

Think Legend Of The Motorcycle and you'll get the idea.

Well, if I do get this produced, I'll certainly keep this forum up to date. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
285 Posts
great minds...

think alike. I agree. I've not been overly enthused about my sport classic arse end. chopping it off looks well chopped off. I think a metal fender is in order for us. I hope someone takes the torch and runs with it.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
If you can get your hands on 2006 Ducati Parts Catalog, there's an aluminum fender for Monsters that can probably be adapted to fit without too much hassle.

·
Registered
291 Posts
There is a guy here in Dallas who was having one made........this was over 6 months ago, so I'll find out the status and report back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts