Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish i had the luxery to put a Paul Smart as a design piece in my home :cool:

Californian architects Garcia Tamjidi have completed a studio apartment in San Francisco that looks more like an art gallery or showroom.

Designed for a couple who race motorcycles in their spare time, the apartment has yet to be furnished and currently features a motorbike as its central showpiece.
Dezeen » Blog Archive » Private Residence by Garcia Tamjidi

·
Mr Leakered
8,820 Posts
Still my favorite (imaginary) Ducati residence :D

+1. A few cargo containers was a garage/house, with that veiw. Hellz ya.

Although on the OP, I'd rather wrench on the Duc than watch it sit in a HM / museum house. ;) It's enough of a chore to cut the grass.

Good pic though.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's mine.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Are you able to ride that very easily?

The bike I mean :p
Some days easier than others :)...

and the bike, just stick it in the freight elevator and I'm good to go. :)

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts

That one sir, is sitting in my garage :p

The 900ss pictured was dropped by movie crew and dinged the pipe ! Bet that cost them a pretty penny ! :eek:

Muzz
Wow that must have been one pissed off bevel owner! I've always wondered, do you know if this house actually exists? Or just a set?

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Wow that must have been one pissed off bevel owner! I've always wondered, do you know if this house actually exists? Or just a set?
Its a house here in Vancouver BC CANADA ...the "warehouse" at least on the outside...is in Yaletown (yuppiesville area Vancouver)..

·
Registered
846 Posts
i just got the green light today from the wife to park a 998 as art in my home office. seeing these pictures, i can hardly wait...

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts