Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Same password issue...

I'm having the same problem. Every time I leave and come back I need to reset my password. I KNOW it's correct. Only two of us are having this problem?

·
Administrator
11,779 Posts
Yes please add details as Yorik has suggested. And are you using a browser that set to do private browsing?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've tried the following...

Laptop running Windows 10...
-Firefox
-Firefox Private
-Chrome
-Chrome Private
-Internet Explorer

iPhone
-Safari

iPad
-Safari

Every way is the same. I KNOW my password is correct. They are good for one try and one try only. When I reset it, it's good for one login. Even if I do nothing but copy/paste, once I login with that password, that's it. Never to be used again. I must go through the reset process.

·
Administrator
11,779 Posts
@Hyper939SP when you reset your password are you going in and setting up a new password after you log in with the reset? You must create a personal password after logging in with a reset password.

In other news...
I gave both of you a reset that "might" help fix the issue so please let me know how your next log in goes.

@Davehales let me know if the this helps.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've done it both ways. Tried the password more than once that the system gave me on reset, and then tried creating one. No-go either way.

However...I just used the last one the system gave me, and VOILA! I'm in with no reset!

I'll change my password again now, and try it to make sure.

·
Registered
62 Posts
And we're good! Created one, tried it a few times, issue is fixed.

Thank you, this makes it much easier to login! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts