Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,
Tried to fit the passenger seat and it's not even close to fitting on the SF, I'd planned to use it with the tailbag for my long trip to the dealer and back. Guess I won't anyone else try to fit theirs?

Chris

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had no problem. Found the helmet cable had to be moved so that it would latch. Is the tail bag available already? I've been waiting impatiently for it.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm wondering if perhaps this is a 1098 seat they gave me?? I mean with the metal hooks all the way to the frame it still a good 1/4" away frmo the pin lining up with the hole.

Attached a couple pics I'm assuming this is the same seat you all have?
Chris

Mine was tight and took some careful effort but it fit very nicely when installed.

Took my honey for a nice ride the other night, it wasn't too bad :p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thats what she said last night!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I didn't know Chuck was in it, please tell him to come out of the closet!:confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm wondering if perhaps this is a 1098 seat they gave me?? I mean with the metal hooks all the way to the frame it still a good 1/4" away frmo the pin lining up with the hole.

Attached a couple pics I'm assuming this is the same seat you all have?
Chris
Does the Streetfighter not come with the passenger seat attached?

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
Does the Streetfighter not come with the passenger seat attached?
It comes with a real cowl...passenger seat is included, just not on the bike. You really have to push that thing down to get it to lock!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts