Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings guys,
I just realized my dream last saturday and bought a nice S4Rs with a full termi :):):)!! Unfortunetely, passanger pegs are removed/lost. I was wondering if the Rizoma fits with this exhaust. Any other solution (beside stock ones) ?

Thanks for your time

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Greetings guys,
I just realized my dream last saturday and bought a nice S4Rs with a full termi :):):)!! Unfortunetely, passanger pegs are removed/lost. I was wondering if the Rizoma fits with this exhaust. Any other solution (beside stock ones) ?

Thanks for your time
The stock ones fit over the termis, why you'd want to spend a ton of money for aftermarket passenger pegs is beyond me. What about a stock set powder coated black? I have the same bike with termi's also, you'll enjoy it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason, I thought the stock ones were about the same price ... maybe i'm all wrong. Rizoma are close to 180$. I'll probably save 80$ with stock ones + powercoating. But Rizoma doesnt seeem to fit.

·
Registered
282 Posts
For some reason, I thought the stock ones were about the same price ... maybe i'm all wrong. Rizoma are close to 180$. I'll probably save 80$ with stock ones + powercoating. But Rizoma doesnt seeem to fit.
I've seen them on ebay from time to time at a decent price.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Another solution is to not take a passenger. Keep it all to yourself. Let her/him get her/his own bike. :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
pegs

I am still staring at the bike..........
The only way that ANY pegs will fit is if you send ME those rear-sets. This will cure all of your problems, solve the global recession and end the war...
What else?

Scott

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aftermarket are 180$ each which is quite the same for stock ones (!). Juste cant find any for purchase =). And I dont have enough posts to access the classified section ...:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts