Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
looked at one a few years ago but price was a bit much/cash was a bit short. still look from time to time.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I owned a black '92 for a while. It was a "rescue" bike from an idiot owner in Alabama who didn't store her correctly and it came to me in near pristine cosmetic condition with 6006 miles on the clock but needing LOTS of mechanical TLC. In the 3+ years I had her she cost me a little over a $1 per mile to ride. That's the sum total of all the repair costs plus some other things that broke along the way. In a lot of ways owning the 907 was a lot like what former boat owners tell me: The two happiest days of their life was the day the bought the boat and sold it.

That's not a 'dis to my Paso buds, it was just my experience with this one. The bright spots of owning it were meeting some great Duc folks both local and around the country and becoming a member of this site.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
I had a blue one great motorcycle , 750 really nimble around town with the 16" front wheel !

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anyone have that Built for Speed poster, with blonde in white dress? I used to have 2 of those -- decades ago -- wow!

You guys take me back -- what golden memories. I used to think, if only 1 bike, k100rs. But if 2 bikes, paso and klr.

"The older I get, the faster I was."

Cheers, and to your health!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts