Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across the Paso shown in Grassington, North Yorkshire one morning earlier this week during a short hiking vacation in the UK. Did not get chance to talk with its rider. Nice example and nice to see it getting some exercise. Anyone here?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
And a great part of the world to Hyke. Pop in to the Devonshire Hotel on the square and have a pint of Old Peculier....dreaming:laugh:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As a student in London during the 70’s we would ride (cars and/or bikes depending who and how many) out to The Royal Standard of England in Beaconsfield as it was one of the few pubs anywhere in the accessible Southeast (a quick 20 miles or so blast away from my digs at the time) that had Old Peculiar – at the time finding any real ale was a challenge as the major breweries dominated beer manufacturing and distribution and favored the profits and ease of filtered and pasteurized keg beer over anything more creative. The first time I ever rode a Honda was in the parking lot of the Royal Standard. It was a CB125 and I remember stalling it several times that I’ll chalk up to Old P influenced diminished capacity.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Yes OP...love the stuff..5 was my record then a pint of strongbow. I had a three month hangover.

Just dont see it south of Doncaster, even the riverside bar in Borrowdale stopped doing it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts