Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am just starting to evaluate whether I want to start a project build on a Ducati Paso 750....That has seen a rough life. It is a bit of a mystery trying to figure out what has been changed and not... information is very hard to come by for Paso and conflicting.

Anyone know if the original bodywork was fiberglass??? So far only 2 pieces are plastic with Ducati part numbers molded in. Thanks, and hopefully I'll talk myself into doing this one, it looks pretty cool sitting in the garage right now.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gee Mods Thanks for moving this into the PASO section :rolleyes:....The question will never get answered in here with all the sagebrush and dust bunnies blowing through...Nobody posts in here. I get your logic and if I decide to purse the build I fully intended to post the progress in here....I was just looking for somebody who knew if Pasos had glass body work and tank or plastic/steel.

·
Premium Member
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that Brad! I'm thinking I'm going to go for this Paso as a fun project. It is too far gone to restore but I think it could be a fun "bastardized" project. Certainly different. I'll be posting up some pictures too to see if people can help ID some stuff. It already has 17" wheels and iron full floating rotors off something. Different header and Del Ortos too. Supposedly it has a big bore kit in it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
647 Posts
As Brad says it's not glass-fibre as we know it, but a glass-fibre reinforced plastic of some kind. Get yourself onto ducatipaso.org there are plenty of folks there that will have all the answers for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts