1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've listed a bunch of my take-offs from my now totalled GT:

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=71228

Now, the question:
I also have my stock ECU. I've "heard" they can be reflashed and made useable again, but I don't know this for a fact. Is this actually possible and who does it? If so, does anyone have an idea what the value is on this item as it sits now? Otherwise, I'll just ebay it with a lowball starting bid and see if it draws anything.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Don't know why anyone would want a stock ECU, but if the gauges are still intact and working, could you sell the ECU and gauges as a pair? My understanding is that the gauges and the ECU get locked together.

Motowheels is selling a unit that will reflash the ECU, but then the unit is locked to the ECU, so I don't know that this is a practical option.

Rob

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
GT1000 Parts

I am interested in your GT1000 parts but I don't have enough posts to post.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can't send a Private Message, or you can't post to the Classifieds?

I'm not real excited about mailing things all the way to Singapore, but, if it was something that no one else was buying, I guess I could be talked into it. Especially for a guy with an Oilhead AND a /2, even if I sold my R50/2. ;-)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know why anyone would want a stock ECU, but if the gauges are still intact and working, could you sell the ECU and gauges as a pair? My understanding is that the gauges and the ECU get locked together.

Motowheels is selling a unit that will reflash the ECU, but then the unit is locked to the ECU, so I don't know that this is a practical option.

Rob
Thx, but I only have the left-over takeoffs - everything that was on the bike when it went down went to the insurance company, so they got the gauges.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts