Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been avoiding this but I think it's time. Bodywork is SOLD but going to be making everything else available. A really sweet front end including 999 Ohlins forks nicely set up with superbike kit internals and WSBK billet axial bottoms built from a 2006 999S. 1400 for these nice forks. Other parts I'll need to get through that haven't been mounted yet include new brake line kits, titanium bolts, PVM forged 6-pots and BrakeTech Axis rotors, race Brembo masters/levers, etc. Shipping to be determined by location. I will get pics next week or email me directly at [email protected] This is from a clean 998 project bike, not a wrecked bike. Just never got around to finishing it!

Rare 54mm Termignoni system. Stainless headers and carbon end cans. Good shape, never down. Decals on both sides have some rubs from the tail. 1200

Carbon rear fender with chain guard and brake line guide. A little burning from exhaust side that is hidden by the exhaust when mounted. I would maybe put some heat shielding on if using with the 54mm system above. 125

Marchesini forged Y-spokes in black. These are so sweet and look like the wheels on the F02. Hands down my favorite wheels and I paid close to 2400 to get them from Europe and haven't even ridden them yet. 1800

Ohlins rear shock. Not the OEM version, this retailed at around 1700+ when new. Low miles. 950

Nemesis system with box and disc 650

Power Commander III 125

Stock Brembo front calipers with attached brake lines and master/brake lever/reservoir. Pads in good shape 225

BrakeTech Axis rotors 450

PVM billet 6-piston axial calipers and pads. Were mounted on a show bike but never ridden. Try to find these now! 700

Speedymoto top triple. The color, I would maybe describe it as titanium. 260

Cycle Cat rearsets in black 300. No rash or ever down, boxed all these years.

Clean tank with front and back carbon guards 300

Lots of stock stuff that I'll get through later. Motor, frame, swingarm, etc. Also have a clean stock 848 swingarm with a stock shock plus an Ohlins shock that I was going to mount to this 998 but didn't get around to it. Message with needs, I'll see what I have. Everything but bodywork is there. Motor will be the last to come out.

·
Matt
678 Posts
E-mail sent on the wheels and the 6 piston calipers.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will get some pics together for all the PMs and emails later today. The wheels are forged Y-spokes, just to clarify that. Few inquiries about the motor, since that is not out of the frame yet I will work out whatever is needed for an easy install on another bike project but a lot of the little things are being inquired about (wiring harness, injectors, etc.) so if interested in the motor let me know! I figure about 1800 for the motor. No issues with it. Bike was not wrecked. Was a clean 998. It's been a while since I crated a motor but a quick search shows shipping to run in the 250-350 range depending on who you use to a terminal in your nearest city.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
pm for throttle bodies

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All PMs replied to, a bunch of stuff I received emails on (forks, exhaust, etc.) and I sent pics of those. If they are passed on I will post the photos in here. Here are a few. Cycle Cat rearsets, Speedymoto triple, shock...will get more as I go. Some dust from sitting but easily cleaned.

·
Registered
387 Posts
can the power commander be used on a 996? Does it have the circular pins?

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forks have been sold, thank you!

I'm in the middle of a time crunch with a custom build for a national event with a Friday deadline so I won't be able to get some pics and more stuff up till later. Everything else is available, I do have a few PMs I need to respond to about some of the parts and I will update the listing as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm afraid I don't have an undertail breather, but there is one available on a Ducati RS page on FB for 300 Euros.

Forks, calipers, rotors and complete tank are all sold, thank you!

Still need to update the parts listing soon. Will have the rest of the bike apart probably by tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been a busy few weeks but will add the rest in the next few days. Frame with clean title: 750, many other parts but I'll get to it shortly. Lot of inquiries/emails about exhaust and had it sold twice but funds didn't come through so it's still available. Rare system!

Marchesini wheels: SOLD

Gauges: SOLD

PCIII: SOLD

Speedymoto triple: SOLD

Cycle Cat rearsets: SOLD

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oil cooler and complete swingarm SOLD

Everything else available. Offers considered. Clean 998 frame, CLEAN title. Motor, TBs, airbox with BMC filter kit in nearly unused condition, subframe, gauges, headlight, etc. 54mm full Termi system. The shock is a DU1430 in mint shape from a 998RS. Ex-Reynolds BSB Ohlins steering damper, new brake line kits (996/998R fitting)...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
is the radiator available?

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. Ohlins works damper is sold. Still a lot of nice parts left.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have an RCS somewhere if I can find it. Have a forged Brembo 16X18 brake setup. Other than that I have a 999R front brake/clutch setup with lines and billet covers with Pazzo levers that I had on my 748 project bike.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump...

Still a lot of parts left plus two motors.

Wiring harness has sold, headlight and swingarm have also sold thank you!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts