Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m about to order a whole bunch of replacements for all the screws I’ve rounded (I used pretty poor tools) and I just can’t find the size or part number for this one.

I’ve looked in the parts diagram of multiple categories and it just does not pop up.

Here’s a pic of what I’m referring to.
IMG_1970.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Don’t be too hard on yourself mate, plenty of folks have rounded those even with the correct sized tools.
Usual Italian cheddar screws

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey it would be great to get a list of the screws (especially around the tail section, the two up near the intakes) and the ones for the exhaust heat shield. I love my SFS but man I’ve lost some screws and their backings on some long rides - especially when the hose in the gas tank comes off and your on the side of the road in 90 heat trying to get it back together.

If you could post your part list that would be awesome!

TnK

I’m about to order a whole bunch of replacements for all the screws I’ve rounded (I used pretty poor tools) and I just can’t find the size or part number for this one.

I’ve looked in the parts diagram of multiple categories and it just does not pop up.

Here’s a pic of what I’m referring to.
View attachment 928295

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts