Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ladies and gents. I've been looking into the 848 evo recently and have been informed that it does not come with a slipper clutch. I also understand that Ducati may actually make one for this bike and I believe I have found it (would prefer not to install aftermarket parts) the name however is confusing. Can anyone verify if this (link below) is indeed a slipper clutch or something entirely different.

Oil bath anti-slippery clutch for 848

Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
...Can anyone verify if this (link below) is indeed a slipper clutch or something entirely different.
I have no idea what that is, but if you are looking for a slipper clutch for an 848 you have several options. Here is a link to MotoWheels site... Moto Wheels - Parts - Clutch - Assemblies

The clutch "kit" at the top of the page is a wet to dry conversion, and the second item on the page is a wet slipper clutch. This page is pretty much all clutch assemblies for the 848 evo. Give them a call if you have specific questions and ask for Matt... these guys are awesome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot Prophet. was honestly not expecting anyone to answer until tomorrow sometime lol. I'll check those out.

I think it just may be like a bad translation or something because isn't an anti slipper clutch just a regular clutch?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thnx didn't think of that. question has been answered with absolute certainty now. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts