Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I'm not using the panniers, I put them on the work bench in the garage but 'm looking for a better way to store them. Has anyone created some clever way to hang them on the wall?

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I just tripped over mine in the living room all winter. Not the greatest solution.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Mine are on almost always also. If I want to "go naked" for the day, I'll remove them, and place right where I park the bike. When I get home, I pop them back on.

I had considered making something "for the wall", but then you'd need the key to remove them, etc.

If/when you go naked, you can also raise the pipes for the cool factor. It covers the lower member of the bag brackets, also. It's the only bike in history that I know that has this ability.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If/when you go naked, you can also raise the pipes for the cool factor. It covers the lower member of the bag brackets, also. It's the only bike in history that I know that has this ability.
The Triumph Sprint ST 955 does that as well.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Neat, that's new news for me. Just googled that model, and it appears it came out in either 1997 or '98.

Strange coincidence that the ST2 came out in the EU in '97 with the same feature?

Must be aliens spreading their pixie dust.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's a potential solution. Before you purchase, get the dimensions to confirm the spread between the lower button is correct and the height between both the lower button and the top latch is correct.

Shop for a BULLRACK Kit

Thanks! That is what I'm talking about. I wanted to make something like this but can't find suitable parts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts