Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased Ducati side and top case hard bags without the locks because I have the lock tumbler with key but missing the plastic bushing it goes into. Need help

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
A: where are you? B: make a dimensioned drawing of what you need and message it to me and/or post it.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
it doesn't look like something I could make easily.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My side cases came with the bike, but I had to buy the top case, and I'm pretty sure it came with that piece.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Purchased Ducati side and top case hard bags without the locks because I have the lock tumbler with key but missing the plastic bushing it goes into. Need help
I may have those in my "left-over parts" box. I bought a complete 3 tumbler set awhile back for existing luggage. I'll go to the shop this afternoon and look.

NOTE: I have 2 of the plastic cylinders (new). Message me & we can figure a way to get them to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My parts book shows that they only come with lock sets - which are expensive! But try giving your Ducati dealer a call. If they are not individually available one of the mechanics may have thrown "extras" in his junk drawer (ask for the service manager after you talk to the parts guys/gals). Otherwise it looks like you have 2 in Kansas and 1 in Moscow !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I may have those in my "left-over parts" box. I bought a complete 3 tumbler set awhile back for existing luggage. I'll go to the shop this afternoon and look.

NOTE: I have 2 of the plastic cylinders (new). Message me & we can figure a way to get them to you.

Please email me.

Can you email me ? [email protected]
[email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts