Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for an inner bag/liner that would fit the hardcases on my ST2? I currently use an old backapack but with all the straps etc. is just too bulky to fit without folding it in half.

I have seen specially designed inner liners/bags for certain bikes/panniers but nothing specific for this one yet.

Thanks!

·
Life is too short to worry !
2,650 Posts
Look on fleabay , they come up quitev often and are very handy.

·
Registered
426 Posts
NOT SO FAST!
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/40-sport-touring/138472-tlc-product-bag-liners-fyi.html

Yes I understand the Health problems....I understand thier moving....
But I called before i ordered and was told they were in stock...
My $$ are gone...I have no bag linners....My freinds have no bag linners..

No no answers the phone at TLC

Bottom lin is if you want them before the smow flys in northern VT (could be Oct right..) then get'em from Moto pouch

·
Registered
34 Posts
The accessory Ducati Performance bag liners were shaped to fit the panniers.

The motopouch website lists bags for the ST panniers and look like they are shaped somewhat like the ducati accessory. I have a set of the TLC bags, they are just rectangular.

I bought some other products from motopouch, he was a very good to deal with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
+3 for motopouch, they are shaped to fit the pannier and their service is excellent, I found their pouch that fills the void in underseat fairing even more useful.

·
Registered
112 Posts
RKA Linerbag Page

Check these out. I got 10 years out of my first pair. Now on second. They fit very well in the ST panniers. Craig

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Options

Thanks to all for the additional options after TLC. I'm waiting to get the bike back from the shop today and once I know the overall cost (Base gasket, timing belts and front tire) I can determine which route I want to take (might have to go with the less expensive option and just take the long wait).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts