Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what parts are involved in making this happen or some more specific information besides just buy a Panigale tail and try it out.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best,

Jonathan

Attachments

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Check on Instagram. There's a Spanish lad with a Martini SF with a pani tail

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Well I don't know of any others. Besides where are you going to put all the shit from inside the tail. May as well buy a 1098 and put a tail on that

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just extend the wiring and put it all in a backpack. Make sure to tape the Traction Control unit to the top of your helmet (it needs to be level).

Well I don't know of any others. Besides where are you going to put all the shit from inside the tail. May as well buy a 1098 and put a tail on that

·
Registered
44 Posts
for those of us in the US of A, im actually thinking that the ECU can fit in the tail still, but if you have a lithium battery, maybe strip the charcoal canister, use it to mount the battery, and then use some fuel lines to disguise the wires. the only thing would be heat, but i think if you can put something that houses fuel vapors there, a battery would be fine.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow, that looks amazing on the SF.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looking at it I may pick up a subframe and give it a shot. All it would take is a reposition of mounting points. Then making the plastics and seat fit. If I do this it likely won’t be till the new year, as I’m backed up on a current project

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I've seen the other side of that and theres a fucking big battery at the side of it. Shite.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts