Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, i just recently bought a Ducati from auction, nothing major everything seems easy to fix except by 1 thing, the bike came without any keys, is there a way I can get a key cut and programes to my ecu by the dealer, or do I need to swap out a used key with corresponding ignition and immobilizer?
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello there all. Purchased my 2016 1299S a couple of month prior and lost both of my keys. At the point when I purchased the bicycle, I was told by the vendor sales rep that on the off chance that I lose my keys, I can utilize the key code to get a copy key. Be that as it may, presently, they disclosed to me I need new keys, New start, new tank top, new seat lock, reinvent the ECU. All and all to about $1100 for parts and works. That was from Eurosport pattern of Forward Worth. I at that point attempted Ducati seller in Kansas City and they disclosed to me I have to 2 new keys, new key code, new ECU, tank top, seat lock, and new scramble. Furthermore, they don't have a cost for that right now.
Kodi nox

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello there all. Purchased my 2016 1299S a couple of month prior and lost both of my keys. At the point when I purchased the bicycle, I was told by the vendor sales rep that on the off chance that I lose my keys, I can utilize the key code to get a copy key. Be that as it may, presently, they disclosed to me I need new keys, New start, new tank top, new seat lock, reinvent the ECU. All and all to about $1100 for parts and works. That was from Eurosport pattern of Forward Worth. I at that point attempted Ducati seller in Kansas City and they disclosed to me I have to 2 new keys, new key code, new ECU, tank top, seat lock, and new scramble. Furthermore, they don't have a cost for that right now.
I went ahead and shipped my ignition to S.O.S. Diagnostics - Automotive Programming and Diagnostics And they copy 2 programmed keys out of the ignition and only cost me $460, no need to remove dash and all that stuff or pay $1000 plus at the dealer

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yes Chad at SOS is a good resource for these issues he was able to get
me a Key Code for my 1290 SDR just by reading the Key.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts