Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,682 Posts
Back in 2004 I used to really enjoy a video series of fast riders on Palomar and other roads in the general area. At the time I seriously wanted to haul my SS down there and ride those same roads featured in I believe was named "Ride Behind Videos?" The fast guys and accompanying music got the excitement level up, one video in particular that I would like to retrieve and watch again.

I wish I still had my cargo trailer, my first was a single axle and I wanted something bigger so I bought a dual axle Interstate. It was built well, but substantially heavier than my single axle and to be honest, I preferred the single axle unit more. It was a foot thinner and maybe two feet shorter, but it still could carry two sport bikes to the track or where ever. Much easier to haul around and if I had to do it over again, the single axle would be my choice hands down. It also served to handle other duties like moving my kids out of the house, but, also back in again a couple times. I wish I still had it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used to ride up to Palomar all the time. The road is getting pretty hairy now though where it should be repaved in some areas. Drivers are also getting more aggressive in the area and not respecting the painted lines /:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts