Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Kids. I'll be in the North County area of San Diego from the 19th - 28th to be with the fam for Christmas.

Valley Center is located conveniently close to Palomar Mountain and, good weather willing, plan to ride the mountain a couple times while I'm down there. Basically I have no agenda for the week other than Hypering, Mountain Biking and spending time with the little niece and nephew.

Anyone want to meet up for a ride?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Damn I wish I could join you. I grew up there and know it like the back of my hand. Was just down there not three weeks ago. Have fun, and don't forget to use up some rubber on West Lilac Rd., Mesa Grande (always fun), and Highland Valley Rd. I'll be back down in January. Ride safe, Cheers, Martyn

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn I wish I could join you. I grew up there and...
Really? Where and when exactly. I grew up off Lilac. I'm really looking forward to re-discovering the roads that I hated and made me car sick when I was little.

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. Need to get out on the moto. Maybe I can scare up a couple of fun peeps to go along.

·
Registered
403 Posts
yeah, I lived in Cardiff by the Sea from 1972 to 1998. Bunch of different bikes back then, a Norton Commando, a Yamaha RD 400. Get the map out and you can spend many exciting days down there. Have fun! I'm going back down the first week in January. Cheers, Martyn

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts