Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Righto! Who's going??

I'll be there, riding down Thurs or Fri.....

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'm goin'

Leave with 5-6 others from Canberra around 8:30am Thu 15th, leisurely ride to Lakes Entrance first day.

Wonthaggi accomm. from Friday through to Monday morning. Returning on one day - Hume from Albury.

cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
651 Posts
G'day Pete,

Just finished the video mounts.
Heading from Coffs.
Mudgee definitely Tuesday night,
Tumit or there abouts Wednesday night,
Alpine Road Thursday ish.

Basically making it up from Mudgee,
6 bikes 3 dukes and support vehicle.
Send me a pm if you want to come.

Bring it on.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Nice one guys, hope to see you on the road somewhere... My/our (theres a few others from my way heading about the same time) route will depend on the weather.... plenty of options from here... decisions decisions...!!!!

btw, I think there's still heaps of snow on Hotham and Falls...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Might be a bit on the cold side then Pete.
Best pack some thermals.
How big do the bags make the asse of your bike look?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might be a bit on the cold side then Pete.
Best pack some thermals.
How big do the bags make the asse of your bike look?
I'd take the thermals anyway, bloody Island could do anything!..

As for the bags, I keep kicking the bloody right one on the corner when I get on! Will have to stop doing that ... My next mission is to see how many cans with ice pack will fit in each.. Just for research sake of course.. I took a couple of pics when I put the bags back on with just the one side fitted up, looked wierd, will try and get em up soon..

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'd take the thermals anyway, bloody Island could do anything!..

As for the bags, I keep kicking the bloody right one on the corner when I get on! Will have to stop doing that ... My next mission is to see how many cans with ice pack will fit in each.. Just for research sake of course.. I took a couple of pics when I put the bags back on with just the one side fitted up, looked wierd, will try and get em up soon..
PeteST4 -
See if you can find any of the 3M protective film. I put a square of it on the top of my right pannier. Kept catching it with my foot also. Scroll to the bottom of this link, 3M protection film.
Bill W.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts