Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day, all.
I had a few hours all to myself yesterday, the sun came out, and so did some of my bikes including my 1997 Bimota SB6R.:D

Took a few snaps and thought I'd share them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow, just a great looking bike. The Bimota on the rear swingarm is really cool. Of course the detail Bimota puts into these bikes is incredible.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome Foursome

Ha,ha,ha...:)
Funny you say that, below is a shot of some of my other bikes and I was toying with the idea of selling them.;)

Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ozzie Bikes

Thank you, looks like the '95 916SP has been sold, :crying: so maybe I'll put the 851 Tricolore up for sale next.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have been negotiating with an American buyer for my new Tesi 3D LE but it realistically can't be sold to him because of US importation laws which are similar to Australian import laws. So you might have a hard time selling the SB there.
Ian

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
G'day, Macdesmo,
Yeah, the whole shipping bikes around the world can be a pain in the arse sometimes. There are ways around things but its not always quick!
I'm really toying with the idea of using the SB6R myself and just enjoy riding it occasionally. I've been slowly down sizing my collection, my Ducati 851 Tricolore sold this month too, so I could just ride the Bimota. We'll see how we go.

Lee.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So what engine does the SB6R have?

From memory the SB8R had a 1,000cc TLR powerplant?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bimota SB6R

So what engine does the SB6R have?

From memory the SB8R had a 1,000cc TLR powerplant?
G'day, The SB6R uses the Suzuki GSX-R 1100WP Watercooled motor.:grin2:

Actually, I've been down sizing my collection and this is the last bike I'll be moving on for awhile, I only really have Ducati in my collection now and if anyone has a classic Ducati they would like to trade/swap for my Bimota feel free to pm me.

I'm looking for a classic Ducati race bike, eg.750/860/900 Bevel Drive, TT1, F1, 748/749/916/955/996/999/1098 Basically anything interesting I can take to the track for a bit of fun:grin2:

Lee.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts