Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am also interested, and wanted to know if the bike needs to be remapped etc, will it work with any exhaust including standard...?
I like it mostly for the look, the plastic looks cheap, would ultimately like to have all plastics replaced by CF, this and the side panels will be 1st on my list.
Are there any alternative suppliers for this, except Ducati?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've had these on order since before my bike was delivered, along with a few other DP carbon goodies. Of those pieces, they are the only pieces that don't have an estimated availability date, according to my dealer.

I think Guido at shift-tech-carbon.com is working on a set and his stuff is first rate. He might give you an idea of when he'll have something available.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I ordered a set of them from our dealer as soon as they showed up in the parts list but nothing available yet.

Yes we will be offering a version in the future but that's going to be a while.

Pssst, don't tell anybody but EVR is making me some carbon airboxes that will have some special intakes with them, not just a changed 1098 version.
Probably just like the DP version but only available with the 25% larger airbox.

I have some on order already but the first one will be for me:D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts