Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I got together with a couple of friends and we opened up a little hang out in NNJ right by the GW bridge. we are hoping to organize a few rides and be able invite people over so we can meet some more local Ducati owners in the area

we are still trying to organize the space and come up with a good way to have guests and what not but here are a few pics of the current state of the place

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,378 Posts
Huh. Is this right in Fort Lee? Have we ever met before? Maybe at a DESMO event?

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,378 Posts
I don't go to too many of the DESMO events, myself. But I try to get to the summer BBQ and/or a ride once a year.

Anyway, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for any meet up you plan at the bike cave.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Nice hang out man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I would be down for a Bike afternoon/night visit to that Jersey shore garage, some cool hardware there.

·
Premium Member
Ducati monster 1200s 2016
4 Posts
Hey guys, I got together with a couple of friends and we opened up a little hang out in NNJ right by the GW bridge. we are hoping to organize a few rides and be able invite people over so we can meet some more local Ducati owners in the area

we are still trying to organize the space and come up with a good way to have guests and what not but here are a few pics of the current state of the place

amazing where you guys located? i live in North jersey too. i have a monster 1200s 2016 that im trying to do some mods.

thank you

·
comrade moderator
27,358 Posts
Hmm...the O.P. hasn't been here since April 17th, and the other gentleman in 10 months! Here's hoping they check back in here at some point.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts