Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ultimate consumer
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I've had a Diavel in my garage for a while... was active on a good Diavel forum... which in turn spawned a great Facebook group. Is a fast easy way to post photos, ask questions, arrange rides even. The Diavel forum is still alive but the Facebook group is very convenient.

Now that I have the Multistrada.... this forum seems to be one of the better ones... but was wondering how many other Multistrada riders we have floating around... and even if there is interest in a Facebook group?

Might compliment this forum like our Diavel one has?

Anyone interested? Or even just keen to find out how many other Aussie Multistrada riders are in here

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ok I'll start. I have a 2010 black Touring with about 20,000 on the clock. Based in Sydney. I think mine was in the second container that arrived and I put a deposit on it during the Tassie Turismo in February 2010.

·
Ultimate consumer
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phew...

I was starting to wonder if either no one read the regional threads, or that there wasn't much interest.

I have found a couple of good Italian Facebook groups, and a UK based forum...
but didn't seem to find any active MTS English based Facebook or Google+ groups.

Think I might get my new multistrada up your way this week...
thinking of Putty Rd, or Royal National Park... Mac Pass, KV even.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Tas, 2013 GT. FB page would probably be good for touring around I guess? At least if you got stuck somewhere theres a chance of contacting a fellow MTS rider.
Like you say, doesn't seem to be one already for Aus? I don't think many follow the regional forums on here.

·
Registered
177 Posts
2010 Queensland based, even though its for sale never hurts to have a bit more info in the system

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi, Im at Parkes central nsw with a 2013 s touring sold my white2011 speed triple to my brother who lives in canberra/ murrambateman you might see him/it roaming the city lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Perth based - for the moment ..

Hey all

I've had a Diavel in my garage for a while... was active on a good Diavel forum... which in turn spawned a great Facebook group. Is a fast easy way to post photos, ask questions, arrange rides even. The Diavel forum is still alive but the Facebook group is very convenient.

Now that I have the Multistrada.... this forum seems to be one of the better ones... but was wondering how many other Multistrada riders we have floating around... and even if there is interest in a Facebook group?

Might compliment this forum like our Diavel one has?

Anyone interested? Or even just keen to find out how many other Aussie Multistrada riders are in here
I am based in Perth, but getting ready to travel across the bight via Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra to Sydney later this year .. love the chance to catch up with any other Multi Riders

·
Registered
483 Posts
I am based in Perth, but getting ready to travel across the bight via Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra to Sydney later this year .. love the chance to catch up with any other Multi Riders
I'm in melbourne, so pop us a message and we can meet somewhere. When do you plan to ride?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pick my MTS 2011 this Friday. it will be located on mid north coast of NSW. bring on Friday :)
my second ducati having just sold my 750ss

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gday, 2014 Standard Multi in Newcastle. Only had the bike a couple of months but seriously loving it. Happy to discuss anything Multi related.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Sydney . . . 2011 Multi Touring S . . . beautiful bike . . first Duc . . maybe my last as well . . Has done 38k when I bought it a few months ago . . traded my Tiger 1050 . . .
Previous bikes Aprilia's Falco and Tuono . . . but The MTS rules . .

·
BrianMac
14 Posts
I have just bought a Multistrada 2011 S Touring in white with 12K kilometres. Looking forward to my favourite roads on this beastie.
I have a history of modding my bikes and am looking forward to hearing other owners' suggestions as to the best modifications to improve the Mighty Multi. In particular I am keen to improve the exhaust sound.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts