Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the forum and I am picking up my new Monster 1100 this coming week. Been riding for a long time but this is my first Ducati. Also own a R1 which is what I have been on most of my riding years.

My question is, does anyone have any experience with the carbon fiber parts from OPP Racing? Are they good quality parts? I know they are a site sponsor I was just wondering what the forum members thought? Thanks for any opinions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just a heads up about the carbon fiber parts that are offered for this bike.

Elite-Series Motorcycle Fairings by OPP is the lightest, strongest, most flexible and most beautiful carbon fiber available and is manufactured with the same raw materials, production processes and even personnel as MotoGP, World Superbike, Ducati Factory and Formula 1 bodywork. Featuring the vacuum bagged, pre-pregnated and autoclaved production method, elite series motorcycle bodywork is available for select Ducati and MV Agusta models.
We are proud offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy on all Elite-series motorcycle fairings. Call us for details!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a heads up about the carbon fiber parts that are offered for this bike.

Elite-Series Motorcycle Fairings by OPP is the lightest, strongest, most flexible and most beautiful carbon fiber available and is manufactured with the same raw materials, production processes and even personnel as MotoGP, World Superbike, Ducati Factory and Formula 1 bodywork. Featuring the vacuum bagged, pre-pregnated and autoclaved production method, elite series motorcycle bodywork is available for select Ducati and MV Agusta models.
We are proud offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy on all Elite-series motorcycle fairings. Call us for details!

[email protected]
You guys should make parts for the older Monsters, cause we don't have many options when it comes to carbon fiber:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts