Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only $ 259.00 Multistrada 1200 Carbon Fiber Air Intake Kit -- On Sale while supplies last - no additional discounts can be applied.
- ON SALE! - ST148MS MULTISTRADA 2010-2012 1200/1200S CARBON FRONT AIR INTAKE KIT - GLOSS - Shift-Tech Carbon

Multistrada 1200/1200s Air Intake Panels Right & Left Set

UP TO AND INCLUDING 2012 MODEL YEAR

- Direct Replacement For OEM Part
- 1 Year Warranty - Longest Available Warranty Offered In The Industry
- Superior Fit & Finish
- Producted in state of the art Autoclave manufacturing process

- 5 Axis-CNC trimming

- Finished with automotive finish clear coat with long lasting UV protection.

- Pre-preg Carbon 200g Plain Weave ( same structure and finish as Ducati Performance Parts)

- This specific part is produced by MS-Production ( long time supplier to Ducati Performance) and the appearance of the finish and clear coat may vary slightly from other Shift-Tech products but are still pretty close to a match.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ever make this for the 2013-2014 bikes?
Never did and never would but I had one customer who had a 13' model and he said the once we have for 10-12 did fit, now I can not confirm this as I have not fitted it myself or have seen them on the bike.

·
Hammer Down
2019 1250 GS
1,747 Posts
I just looked at a parts diagram for 2012 vs. 2014 and they are different part numbers but they look exactly the same. I'll have to do some research on it, thanks for the reply!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts