Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what is amazing? How a simple beautiful thing like a ducati motorcycle can brighten and enhance your perspective. Somehow when I'm riding the world just looks so beautiful (at least until some a$$hole almost takes you out! haha). It makes me think of someone's tagline, can't remember who's it was, something about how you never see a motorcycle outside of a psychiatrists office haha. Sorry for indulging myself

btw, waved to a motorcycle cop on accident! (didn't see that he was a cop!) he very politely waved back! I thought that was cool! I'm gonna wave to more of them now! haha.

·
Registered
559 Posts
You know what is amazing? How a simple beautiful thing like a ducati motorcycle can brighten and enhance your perspective. Somehow when I'm riding the world just looks so beautiful (at least until some a$$hole almost takes you out! haha). It makes me think of someone's tagline, can't remember who's it was, something about how you never see a motorcycle outside of a psychiatrists office haha. Sorry for indulging myself

btw, waved to a motorcycle cop on accident! (didn't see that he was a cop!) he very politely waved back! I thought that was cool! I'm gonna wave to more of them now! haha.
I wave the CHP officers on bikes (whom I have respect for & actually was scheduled to begin the academy) but not the city pigs who are just jerks. The CHP officers ride the bikes by request and most if not all enjoy riding just to ride like we do.

·
Registered
275 Posts
yep'ers.......I frequently thumbs-up/peace sign/wave two wheel cops, who knows maybe it will help the next sportbike guy out ;).

Your initial post...Life can be Good:D , I know mine is !!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I love bike cops. I think it would be the coolest job in the world. Ride all day for the Government AND get paid for it!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I wave at cops on bikes, be it Sheriff, City, or CHP here in Cali. A good friend of mine is a motorcop here in San Luis Obispo and is also a Ducatisti; he owns a very clean 749dark. Even went to the track with him.

Not all city motor cops are bad.

Mark

·
Registered
559 Posts
I wave at cops on bikes, be it Sheriff, City, or CHP here in Cali. A good friend of mine is a motorcop here in San Luis Obispo and is also a Ducatisti; he owns a very clean 749dark. Even went to the track with him.

Not all city motor cops are bad.

Mark
Agreed, it depends on the city and the individual departments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts