Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
almost 20 years ago, wow.
Had a 750 SS, then a '98 748, then a Cagiva Gran Canyon 900, another 748 track bike with 853 kit, and now a Multistrada 1200.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,218 Posts
Welcome. I finally joined DESMO this year.

Enjoy the site. It's been a while for your first post here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been busy! And probably because it never allowed me to post anywhere ... but I'll figure it out.

·
10,218 Posts
Been busy! And probably because it never allowed me to post anywhere ... but I'll figure it out.
You haven't been able to post anywhere else on the forum because you are required to make a welcome post here in the Welcome section first. After the system refreshes and recognizes the post, you will be able to post elsewhere. Just give it a little time. It's not instant.

You should update your profile in the User CP. Here's a link: http://www.ducati.ms/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh wow! I'm in Accord actually but until lately nobody knew where it is. PM me anytime! I ride street, track and dirt.

·
10,218 Posts
Member mznyc also lives in Accord. You're not the only one.

I ride in your neighborhood often.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's up Turu! It's Sonny! I just joined this site too after owning Ducati motorcycles for 17 years!!! And original Desmo member back in 2000!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts