Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my StreetFighter S yesterday!!

The bike is fantastic! The fueling problem is present and unfortunately VERY BAD...i hope it will get smoother after the ECU re-flash...

Photos are about to come!! :)

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Very cool cts... hope you enjoy the good weather in Athens this time of year!! On my list of places to go for sure.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congratulations and hope you get that fueling issue resolved quickly!

Will be nice to see pics of your ride reports :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey bong, wanted to thank you for making my choice so much easier...after our conversation the other day i had no doubt, i had to buy one asap :p

i have also an update on the fueling issue...just got back from the dealers service point where i had my ECU flashed, the bike is FANTASTIC!!the problem is gone now, the bike is almost as smooth as it gets...sure one can notice the small hesitation but hey, ALL the bikes do that even the 4c ones...i am more then satisfied with mine now...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Excellent news, not get out there and ride and take pics for us. I've never been to Greece so it will be nice to see some scenery with the SF in it :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
.......i have also an update on the fueling issue...just got back from the dealers service point where i had my ECU flashed, the bike is FANTASTIC!!the problem is gone now, the bike is almost as smooth as it gets...sure one can notice the small hesitation but hey, ALL the bikes do that even the 4c ones...i am more then satisfied with mine now...
Why did your bike need the ECU reflash? Do dealers in Greece still sell new bikes with old ECU map, or was it a used bike that never got reflashed?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No its a brand new SF. It was a SF with no Ohlins recall issue but it wasnt flashed. they usually do the flash with the first service at 1000 km...

mine had a big problem and i went the second day for a ecu flash...now the bike is much better...the problem is over 60% fixed now. there is a hesitation at 2.000 -> <3000 rpm but the rider can *easily* *cover* that hesitation by giving a little more throttle...further more, this bikes engine isnt designed to work in such rpm...

All my bikes (japan) had a small hesitation at low rpm when they were stock with stock exhaust systems...only after an open loop with powercommander was installed there was no hesitation at all and immediate response at all RPM...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts