Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my new brembo 16 rcs master, While I was bleeding the system, for a very long time ,I realized it has been bled but it felt like it still had air in it since I could stroke it with one finger. So if you want a smooth and easy clutch operation, all it takes is a EVR slipper clutch, stainless line, yoyo slave and the brembo 16 rcs or about $2K in parts. Now that I think about it that's allot of money for a clutch. Next time I'll keep it stock.

·
Registered
455 Posts
... Next time I'll keep it stock.[/QUOTE said:
The sacrifice of the one for the good of the many :eek:. Thanks, though, for the explanation and write-up. Informative.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right

The sacrifice of the one for the good of the many :eek:. Thanks, though, for the explanation and write-up. Informative.
I have never owned a vehicle I didn't modify or make go faster within the first 6 mos. This includes my motorhome and my motorized bicycle. I have a mental defect.

·
Registered
60 Posts
One Finger

You knew this was coming!!!!!!! Here in Phoenix I generally shift my 06 ST3 without the clutch about 50% of the time as long as I am in the moderate rev range. The rest of the time it is 2 finger clutch and one FINGER signal to the jackoffs on the phone, reading a book, primping their hair ( male & female) scratching their bollocks (male & female) :eek::eek: etc etc etc........... 90% or more of my riding is done out of town for survival reasons. Seriously though thanks for the info.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts