Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
El Chupacabra
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on y'all..

Thought I'd introduce myself, originally from Southern California, but working in the country of Kuwait.

I used to ride off and on back in 2005/2006. Then started working overseas, and when I got to Kuwait in 2013, I got back into the swing of things, but on Ducati this time...

1st bike was a 2008 695 Monster (sold) - great bike to jump back in the saddle, very forgiving, and confidence booster.

2nd bike is a 2009 1198 US SPEC which I plan on sending home when I'm done out here. In addition to that, I've spent a good chunk of change on it which I would do the same thing over if given the chance.

3rd bike is a 2008 848 which came with BST Wheels, Annatori QS (up/down), Termi Slip on + ECU too good of a price I couldn't pass up! Since then I've added a few extras on it as well. When the time comes to sell this bike, I'll be sending the goodies home, and putting it to stock configuration...

I've ridden the 899, and 1199, and haven't been able to get comfortable with the riding position compared to the trellis frame bikes. Maybe its just me, I'm not sure lol. Glad to be riding a Ducati, ain't no feeling like it!

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,966 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms! We are super happy to have you here. Glad you have stopped the lurking and stared posting :)

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

Reactions: WMPB
1 - 2 of 2 Posts