Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
I was thinking of buying this modified 1974 Ducati to race in the Bears class. It was owned by John Britten, the guy who hand built bikes that eventually thrashed the best Ducatis in the mid 90's. So, he said his Ducati bike frame and engine were so unreliable he knew he could do better. Once I read that I canned the idea but the seat and pipe work are outstanding and I'm hoping to do something similar with the GT especially once the header pipe potential is documented.
Yep...stay posted on the seat and cowl side of things...I have stripped my spare comfort seat and am giving my bike and stripped seat to a guy that makes fiberglass replica solo seats. I am going to make the seat as thin as possible....mind you our bikes have big hips. I have a sport tank fitted to my GT...so maybe I should get him to make two "templates" ...one to suit the GT tank and one to suit the Sport. Cheers Roger

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.