Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Scrambler 803 Street Classic
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this Forum and site and new to Oklahoma. I moved here from California for work relocation and I am prior service.

I have only been riding for about a year so I have a lot to learn. But I believe I've improved a lot since the beginning.

The Ducati Scrambler 803 Street Classic is my First Ducati as well as my First bike ever.

its Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paper Boy!
Very fun bike (and pretty) to start your 2-wheels life. Take it easy on the throttle in the beginning as you learn the bike's reactions, very agile bike, and have a lot of fun!

·
Administrator
13,241 Posts
Welcome to the site. Pleased to have you on board.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi there Paperboy! I am also new to here and new to owning a Ducati as have always had BMWs before.
If they have such a thing in Oklahoma I would suggest an advanced motorcycle course. It will give you a completely different perspective on riding and risk assessment and how to safely get the best performance out of your two wheel buddy!
Have fun and stay safe!
Bobby

·
Registered
70 Posts
If you're prior service perhaps you've done the Advanced Riders' Course on base/post?

If not, and you want instruction, there is motorcycle training at the Okla State Extension Center on Reno and Portland in OKla City. This happens to be a mile away from Eurotek, our only Ducati dealer in the state. There are also track days at Hallett Raceway.

We also have the Great Plains Desmo Club that meets for dinner on the first Thursday of the month. You can find it on FB and Eurotek calendar.

Right now the club is suspended due to COVID 19. I suspect that riders' training is probably suspended too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts