Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on people. Tell the other guys in the Central East area what's been going on ride wise or track days or whatever. I'll be at Summit Main myself 5/22.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
me...I am down till my leg heals and I can start workin on my bike!....being immobil sucks

·
Registered
426 Posts
legs? what happened? they get jealous of your back gettign a rest for a few weeks?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Random update on promises I have yet to make good on. as my phd quals are being a much larger pain in the as then anticipated (scheduling 3 professors in 1 room at 1 time when 2 arent on campus is a not so easy task) I know the MAD club ride is supposda be on this sunday the 14th? I dunno if i can make it, ...so

Skydiving trip! Plan on an info meeting and sign up in june, and a ride out to jump end of june or early july. Plus it'll be warmer then, the temp at 14,000 feet is 30-40 degrees colder then the ground.

Sorry for the slackerness.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
apagios said:
Random update on promises I have yet to make good on. as my phd quals are being a much larger pain in the as then anticipated (scheduling 3 professors in 1 room at 1 time when 2 arent on campus is a not so easy task) I know the MAD club ride is supposda be on this sunday the 14th? I dunno if i can make it, ...so

Skydiving trip! Plan on an info meeting and sign up in june, and a ride out to jump end of june or early july. Plus it'll be warmer then, the temp at 14,000 feet is 30-40 degrees colder then the ground.

Sorry for the slackerness.
tis okay...hopefully I'll be healed enough to be able to do this....so it kinda fits perfect...sorta
maybe I can entice my wife,my girlfriend,and my roomate to all come out for the ride and jump!....all 3 of them girls would love the experience!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'll be at Summit 5/27-28-29 for the CCS event.

Anybody else be there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts