Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sys-Ex said:
Does anyone have a good source to order motor oil for delivery in Italy? 18 euro per liter at the local shops seems kinda high.
Hook up with an American GI.

·
Chilehead
6,979 Posts
Sys-Ex said:
Does anyone have a good source to order motor oil for delivery in Italy? 18 euro per liter at the local shops seems kinda high.
Buy it in Switzerland, slightly cheaper.

Cheapest for me is to get it at the local Ducati shop, as my daughter works there so I get a 35% discount on parts and oil. I pay anout EUR 10 for full synthetic Motorex 10W50.

Tom

P.S. Gas is a lot cheaper here, too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cattivo said:
Hook up with an American GI.
lol, I am an American GI. We don't seem to get a discount here :confused: ;) The base will us 10W40 non synthetic that they get in barrels, but that's it. I guess I'll be taking a road trip to Switzerland.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sys-Ex said:
lol, I am an American GI. We don't seem to get a discount here :confused: ;) The base will us 10W40 non synthetic that they get in barrels, but that's it. I guess I'll be taking a road trip to Switzerland.
Hmm, they don't use ration cards for oil anymore? When I was in Naples, we had ration cards for oil, but I never used them, maybe it was just a NATO thing. I just figured we had a similar benefit as buying fuel. Lord knows, without those coupons, gas would be hurting many a GI. Be safe over there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts