Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Like playing with oil filters? I use the one from www.gopurepower.com I'v use this filter on many of my other bikes, WORKS SUPER! a little pricy, but is easier to clean (both end caps on the element can be removed, not just one) & has a smaller micron rating than the other SS filters, on a side note, this filter is TALLER so it sticks out the bottom a couple of inches, for me this is no problem as the oil capacity is a little larger, and the aluminum filter housing gets extra cooling. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Like playing with oil filters? I use the one from www.gopurepower.com I'v use this filter on many of my other bikes, WORKS SUPER! a little pricy, but is easier to clean (both end caps on the element can be removed, not just one) & has a smaller micron rating than the other SS filters, on a side note, this filter is TALLER so it sticks out the bottom a couple of inches, for me this is no problem as the oil capacity is a little larger, and the aluminum filter housing gets extra cooling. Aloha Alex
Sorry I forgot to put in the ".com" now the websight works. Aloha Alex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts