Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an oil block off screw for installing an 848 dry clutch conversion kit (on a ducati sport 1000).

The screw is included in the complete kit with OEM part number 96862910B but I miss this screw in my second hand kit.

This screw replaces the screw with the ball and spring so you won't have any oil leaking with the dry clutch installed.

See picture for examples (the screw is placed on the left side of the crankcase).
I need the screw on the first picture.

Anyone knows where to buy/partnumber or any other solutions?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
I am looking for an oil block off screw for installing an 848 dry clutch conversion kit (on a ducati sport 1000).

The screw is included in the complete kit with OEM part number 96862910B but I miss this screw in my second hand kit.

This screw replaces the screw with the ball and spring so you won't have any oil leaking with the dry clutch installed.

See picture for examples (the screw is placed on the left side of the crankcase).
I need the screw on the first picture.

Anyone knows where to buy/partnumber or any other solutions?

Thanks
Go buy a screw with the correct thread (M4???) and length, and two nuts. Tighten one nut against the head and leave one about 10mm from the other. Put said screw and nuts in a drill, spin and file until you get the profile right. Should take about 10 minutes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts