Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Gilly Upgraded... he might be able to add something to this...

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
TTX was freaken sweeet! I'd do it again in a fart beat!

Auto corect disabledh

·
3,234 Posts
Oh, I'm a light weight so the stock Ohlin's was too stiff for me and my light slow ass. Dan Kyle hooked me up with the correct spring rate and also the drop in springs for the front forks. I was real pleased with the results.

Auto corect disabledh

·
Temporary greeter
23,095 Posts
Oh, I'm a light weight so the stock Olin's was too stoic for me and my light slow ass. Dan Kyle hooked me up with the correct spring rate and also the drop in springs for the front forks. I was real pleased with the results.

Auto corect disabledh
Btw, can you give me your license code for your ECM?

·
3,234 Posts
Btw, can you give me your license code for your ECM?
actually... that ECU (or ecm as you call it) is somewhere along with my TTX and shorai battery. I have no idea what happened to my bike. I would have gladly parted it out after a cheap buy back, but the opposing insurance fucker was a dick and a douche bag and I think they drank diet soda as well.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gilly, what did you like about it ? I'm 240 with gear, rear feels good now, but always looking for better.

Hmm fork upgrade or shock first ?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
3,234 Posts
Gilly, what did you like about it ? I'm 240 with gear, rear feels good now, but always looking for better.

Hmm fork upgrade or shock first ?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Id recommend talking to Dan Kyle or someone you may know already.
Apart from weight, you have riding level to factor in.

I found both the forks and the shock easy enough to install. Just need the front pitbull stand and fork cap tool for the front. The top out springs were a breeze and rather inexpensive compared to the rear shock.

The rear shock swap only needed to rig up some straps to an overhead beam to lift the rear frame. Otherwise a shop can do it for a fee$$$.

I thought I posted some pics in a post when I posted the post. Post!

LINKAGE BELOW
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/138-streetfighter/104613-what-you-doing-2.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts