Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello gents. Even though I was a former owner of a Duc 1198SP, I didn't really keep the bike long enough to get fully absorbed into man/machine connection. The bike was already setup near perfect for me because the guy I bought it from was exactly my height/weight, similar riding style and level of experience, etc. So the suspension was dialed-in very well on the bike from the track day adventures. So...........

I am now in the market for another Ducati and I'm dead set on a 999s. Chances are the suspension may need rebuilt or setup for my weight/riding style, etc. Who are you guys using to rebuild your forks and shock? Local or a shop out of state? I have all custom Ohlin's on my '16 Road Glide built/setup from a guy out of Florida. I'll probably contact him to see if he does the Ohlin's sportbike stuff or not. Just figured I'd ask here in the event there is a sponsored vendor or member here who does rebuilds/setups. If so, please post details. Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Fast Bike Industries is the official service and distributor for Ohlins in US. They are located in North Carolina and do superb job. They can order anything directly from Ohlins and also have ability to put together forks that may not be in production anymore by assembling parts from different models.

Suspension - Fast Bike industries, Llc

Reactions: 9-9-9 and bkruk
1 - 3 of 3 Posts