Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Buckeye here

I just purchased my 749 from Crooked River Motorcycles in Akron. So far, they have been great... The salesguy (Jeff) races DUC's... the service department is full of them. I haven't had my bike in for its 600 mile service yet but these guys are pretty good when it comes to customer service..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
service

Thanks. Keep me posted. My ST4s is at Cleveland Honda/European Connection for its 600 today. I'll let you know how it goes. They seem fine, but all the Japanese stuff they pump through there made me a little nervous.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Crooked River is the place to go, hands down. I live in Cincy and took my ST4s there for its 600 mile service.

The "salesguy" (Jeff) is actually the owner. ;)

If you like to travel, there's Section8Superbike in Detroit, or the Columbus Ducati dealership. The Columbus dealer sells Ducs and BMWs. No personal experience with them, but I've heard a lot of positive comments.

If you're in Ohio and own a Duc, you have to be on:

http://www.desmohio.com

-Bob

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi guys, I live near Dayton and take mine to a small shop in piqua, I have a m900/944, a 998 and a 999s and that is where I do mine, I usually do my own but there is a very good mechanic there, I reccommend doing mbp collets on your next valve job, you can go alot longer without replaceing shims.The shop is 2fast motorsports,

·
Registered
30 Posts
Crooked River Update

Just had my bike at Crooked River for its 600 mile service. Dropped it off Thursday night and picked it up today (Saturday). Rode it for a few hours today--the bike is perfect.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Eric and Jeff are great guys to do business with. I have always had a good experience at the shop.

They support the sport by their roadracing and open houses.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another vote for Crooked River

I just had my 900ie Supersport tuned at Crooked River: she is like a totally new bike. They did a great job - valves, belts, TPS and throttle body sync. The engine is tighter and more free revving than ever before - and the response is smoother all the way up the revs now!! She used to have a constant 'kink' at about 6500 revs but it is all gone now.

Eric the service manager/chief tech fussed over the bike like a parent, enthused about how well the engine was performing after 37,000 miles and filled me in on how to keep her going for many more. All this and finished exactly when they said it would be.

·
Registered
585 Posts
What about this shop in Piqua. I,m in Troy and I just got a new 695.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts