Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an '08 Hyper S, which I hopped up considerably, and then I took a ride on a Buddy's Streetfighter S. Traded in the Hyper and sold another bike and picked up a '10 S model with 600 miles on her. Now tell me, who could own a bike like this and put only 600 miles on her in two freakin' years? So, it's bone stock, but that will change in a New York second. I love this thing! Wheel spins out of the corners, comfy riding position, yada yada......
Great machine and very fast. I think I'll send a check off to my traffic Attorney in advance, because this thing will definately get me into trouble! I went over to..."the dark side", and I love it! A toast to everyone who has one of these beautiful machines!

Cheers, Mates!

·
Registered
90 Posts
congrats on your new SF!! it's a great bike, you are gonna enjoy it! ride safe!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA nice wonway...did that myself, just in case! :p
welcome to the club martyn!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i do, have you seen me here spreading the word lately??? :) :)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Now tell me, who could own a bike like this and put only 600 miles on her in two freakin' years?
Some people can't handle the truth. The truth is its a bad ass bike. It runs a little rough on the bottom like a bull getting ready to leave the gate but after 4k it has pure grin factor. It fully lives up to the name streetfighter. Other bikes say they are in the "steetfighter" family, but this Ducati owns it.

Congrats and enjoy her:)

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Had an '08 Hyper S, which I hopped up considerably, and then I took a ride on a Buddy's Streetfighter S. Traded in the Hyper and sold another bike and picked up a '10 S model with 600 miles on her. Now tell me, who could own a bike like this and put only 600 miles on her in two freakin' years? So, it's bone stock, but that will change in a New York second. I love this thing! Wheel spins out of the corners, comfy riding position, yada yada......
Great machine and very fast. I think I'll send a check off to my traffic Attorney in advance, because this thing will definately get me into trouble! I went over to..."the dark side", and I love it! A toast to everyone who has one of these beautiful machines!

Cheers, Mates!
Well if you decide to spin your wheels up to Vancouver in the near future, fire me a PM to see if I can hook up:) Enjoy the madness

·
Registered
144 Posts

Cheers, Mates!
Yeah, Ducati Streetfighter is bad***!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh My!

George Takei approves of your message:

I couldn't help but read it in his voice. Now you all will too :D

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
You guys up for a SF run somewhere this weekend? Baker mayhaps?

As long as you don't mind hanging with your kid brother...
I may have some time Sunday...wife permitting (much more unpredictable than the weather)... but only enough to stay this side of the line. Ever tool around the little turns out past fort Langley?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I may have some time Sunday...wife permitting (much more unpredictable than the weather)... but only enough to stay this side of the line. Ever tool around the little turns out past fort Langley?
Nope, not yet. I usually straight shot the Valley. :) I'll shoot ya a PM and we can see if we can work something out.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wish I could leave some rubber with you hooligans from the North, but I have to work this weekend. That's because I have to pay for the mods for the beast! I am horny for that full Termi exhaust, and I will have it.

Have fun, and ride safe!

Martyn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts