Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is Alton Brown some of you may ask????? He is our favorite personality on the Food Network and he rides (a BMW). Anyway, wifey and I are enjoying a relaxing getaway in Monterey and there happens to be a live show similar to Top Chef at the Plaza where we are staying and Alton is the host. We scored some great seats right behind the judges table (free) and watched the 1 hour show and then wifey aka Ann got her picture with the dude. He's quite funny and cool.

So I guess now I'll have to host a BBQ at the house to show off our skills from all that Food Network tv stuff we watch. Maybe a Rock Store ride with a Moto GP BBQ afternoon at HYPRDUCS :D

stay tuned for the invite via PM...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Dude! I love Alton Brown.Some parts of his show can be a little over the top, but it's always informative and he cooks my kinda food.I assume you were an avid watcher of Feasting on Asphalt where they rode all over the US eating at all kinds of wierd places?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Bitchen!

This week the wife,baby,and I were eating at a restaurant (Alice's) had the place all to ourselves and in walks Neil Young. He sits at the table right next to us. I left him alone mostly. small talked a bit before we left

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chunky Monkey!!

We had lunch at Alices when we did the SoCal meets Norcal in Big Sur. It was awesome, but a little difficult getting through the intersection without getting ran over!!

Bitchen!

This week the wife,baby,and I were eating at a restaurant (Alice's) had the place all to ourselves and in walks Neil Young. He sits at the table right next to us. I left him alone mostly. small talked a bit before we left

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Bitchen!

He lives somewhere right around there.Seen him at other events in the area.

·
Registered
862 Posts
That's great, I love Alton Brown and have one of his books. I knew he was going to be there and wanted to be there myself but I am in PA at the moment. You always seem to have a good time up north.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bagpiper at Spanish Bay last night, ocean view room on Cannery Row, spa treatment then Alton Brown today, plenty of drinks everywhere we go...$5,000

Missing your Hypermotard and her riding buddies...priceless

:abduct:

I'm glad you guys had a GREAT time! :) Aloha Alex

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Bagpiper at Spanish Bay last night, ocean view room on Cannery Row, spa treatment then Alton Brown today, plenty of drinks everywhere we go...$5,000

Missing your Hypermotard and her riding buddies...priceless

if you slip the bagpiper a large dead president, he will play "it's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock 'n' roll)" ... almost as good as bon did.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good to know for next time:cool:

if you slip the bagpiper a large dead president, he will play "it's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock 'n' roll)" ... almost as good as bon did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts