Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Ogio Stealth Tailbag has anyone mounted one of these I can see a few ways to mount it but wondering if anyone has a helping hand in which
one is the best. the straps they provided have left me scratching my head. Any help would be much appreciated :eek:

2012 MTS Touring

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just got my Ogio Stealth Tailbag has anyone mounted one of these I can see a few ways to mount it but wondering if anyone has a helping hand in which
one is the best. the straps they provided have left me scratching my head. Any help would be much appreciated :eek:

2012 MTS Touring
Morty have you had any luck getting it mounted? I'm looking for a tailbag but not sure which one will work (mount successfully) on the Multi.

Bill

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is mounted the straps actually work pretty good when attached to the passanger grab rails, sits far enough back so you can't feel it and there is no movement very solid mount. Its not the biggest bag but I think when expanded it would fit a helmet. All in all it looks good mounts good and is just the right size for me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes it is mounted the straps actually work pretty good when attached to the passanger grab rails, sits far enough back so you can't feel it and there is no movement very solid mount. Its not the biggest bag but I think when expanded it would fit a helmet. All in all it looks good mounts good and is just the right size for me.
Morty thanks for the response. As I said i have been wanting to get something but concerned with the hookup. Would it be too much hassle to post some pics? Close ups of how it is attached would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

·
One Down, 8 to Go
159 Posts
If you are looking for a tail bag I would highly reco the Kriega. I have both the 10 and 20 liter versions. Awesome system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts