Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Some good racing today. Talk about a comeback for Biaggi and Checa!

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I can't decide if the ironman award should go to Biaggi or Haslam. Been a long boring winter, hasn't it?
yes and Haslam gets a vote 4 sure but Checa not Biaggi though he rode well and run through the grass is better than a high side any day.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yeah, Haslam is the man, he's not the only one riding injured.

BMW looks better too, can't wait for next round, good thing it's not too soon so everyone can get healthy, I think it was 3 riders out with injuries before the season even started and at least 3 others riding hurt. I remember when I got a concussion some years back had spend a week in bed, puking for the first 24 hours, and then just sick for next 6 days, unable to drive, can't even imagine racing after not one but TWO good knocks on the head.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
So second is their best podium finish, ie BMW has never won a race in WSBK, yes?

Yes & Yes (which means no,,,,, kinda like a female's reply, ya know what I mean :rolleyes: ;) :D )

·
Registered
857 Posts
Yes, great show by Max. But, damn, if you could come back from a mile behind the last position, and still be with-in 6 seconds from the first place, you are in the wrong league. Max should stop slumming in WSBK and move to MotoGP. He is like the Mladin of the WSBK

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I was watching the race on Sunday, seeing Max on top of that Aprilia, I just can't imagine that bike was built for anyone else but him. Everything, his arms, legs, seating position just fell into placeas natural as can be. Ergo wise Max just fits that Aprilia beautifully and the better, more comfortable the rider is obviously the faster he'll go...and Max went pretty fast in race #1 and #2. It will be an interesting battle between 3 and 7. If Max can keep it togther mentally he'll be tough to beat.
It would be nice if the administrators would have an "official" WSBK post section for each race. Then there won't be so many dup. posts and comments, also this way if you do tape the race you'll know not to suscribe to this particular thread and risk the chance you'll know the outcome.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Yeah race 2 was awesome. Max was on fire. That Aprilia was smoking everything on the straits. What a come back. Hope to see him and Checa do battle till the end of the season.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Yes, great show by Max. But, damn, if you could come back from a mile behind the last position, and still be with-in 6 seconds from the first place, you are in the wrong league. Max should stop slumming in WSBK and move to MotoGP. He is like the Mladin of the WSBK
People forget just how good Max is. If it weren't for a kid named Rossi, Max would be a three time world champion in the premier class.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts