Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings all,

Tuesday July 28th from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. with a rain date of the 29th.

Bring your Ducati motorcycle, all clean and shiny, to the Moto Museum celebration of Ducati month on the 28th of July. Cash bar with soft drinks & the hard stuff, pretzels & chips & dips. Tell everyone you know that rides a Ducati to be there!

Post any questions on this thread, we will get them answered.

Fred

·
Registered
322 Posts
Cool Fred.

I should have my bike back by then I hope. If I do maybe I will, 2nd shifter here, take off the evening and come over and see you fella's.

·
Registered
0 Posts
btw, the moto museum website SUCKS! they don't mention thier ducati month anywhere on their website; it was the same with thier triumph month. if you go to the triumph grill sight there is a statement saying "don't forget it's ducati month at the moto museum" but that's it. you would think that perhaps they would maybe put it on their event calendar... i know... weird.
i think i'm done ranting now.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ducati night set . . .

It has only been since Monday that the Moto Museum got any response from our group about "Ducati month". This is their first time putting on any kind of marque celebration each month and we should be grateful for their support. I am sure they will improve with time and experience. Let's not be to hasty with criticism before we know all the details.

Fred

·
Registered
0 Posts
they really should put these types of things on their website. i asked them why they didn't post their triumph event on their website and they didn't have an answer. so does ducati month only consist of us showing up on tuesday? the triumph night was pretty cool.

·
Registered
52 Posts
DucSTL~ July meeting at Moto Museum

I will be there, along with a new member, Gary Kwawer. I encourage ALL members or anyone that wants to join our Club to be there. We will have a laptop to sign-up anyone who has yet to 'officially' join through DOC Clubs on-line, and we'll discuss future meetings, rides, etc.
Anyone interested in attending the Red Bull Moto GP at Indy this year, speak with me as I'm setting up a trip for the Club.

·
Registered
113 Posts
New to this forum, but moved to St Louis from Seattle in August of 2006. Had my S4R since September of 2007. Look forward to meeting y'all, but the rain looks like it might put a damper on things tonight.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i looked at the weather this morning and it looks like t-storms starting at 1 and going through the night. i will be there regardless but probably won't ride if there are t-storms.

·
Registered
322 Posts
No Duc back yet

You guys have fun............I am kind of thinking after this 4 week bike at shop again thing. Maybe ducati is not my bag.............................I think my eyes are starting to slant again. I really like that GT but enough is enough. My 06 Roadstar always starts since day one. I am going to give it one more shot if it goofs up again its gone.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Fred, please confirm rain date

Since it rained I guess we are on for tonight. I just spent 5 hours cleaning my bike. That sucked! It does look like new though. Is anyone meeting up before to ride down?

·
Registered
113 Posts
So, same time tonight then? 5-9pm?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sounds like people did show up for Ducati night last night in spite of the rain. So it looks like people are on their own if they show up tonight. :(

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'll meet ya guys. I showed up late and wet so i didn't stick around too long. Lots of cool stuff up there worth looking at though.

Five is a little early for me, i get home from work right about that time. Do you guys want to meet there or somewhere else at a specific time?

I'll bring my camera this time too. i regretted not doing this last night.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Dude that sucks! If i knew that it was going o happen in the rain i would have gone. But, Ill be down around 6-6:30. I am down to meet up. I have a lot of stuff to do so call me at 314-223-3302

Rob

1 - 20 of 30 Posts