Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys offer for a stock brand new 0 mile 2006 multi 1000 that is still sitting on my dealers floor?

Would you try to get any accessories thrown into the deal?

thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah, in this day and age $10k (and generally more) for a brand new bike is the norm and not the exception. Great bike, 2-year unlimited mileage warranty, and heck it's a Ducati! Gotta love all that. As to why a brand new '06 model is still on anyone's floor, who knows. But I'd snap up the deal and call it a good find. For sure the upcoming Multistrada 1200 will be a whole heckuva lot more money than whatever you can get the 1000 for. Keep wheeling and dealing and keep us posted. Go for it, you'll love it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm a big fan of buying old stock for cheap money. I bought my 06 SportClassic (MSRP of $11,599) for $8,500 in May of 2007. Here we are breathing down the neck of 2010 and they can't do better then $9,000? Clearly, the reason they haven't sold the bike in the past 4 years is because the dealer suffers from "head in arse" syndrome. Even I don't smoke that much crack.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Quoted at 9500 on a stock bike before all the other fees. I said no
I would have said no also. Maybe 9500 OTD but most likely another 500-1000 on top of that for the "other fees" Offer him $9K OTD and that would be a good deal.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got an 09 multi s for cheap

I got my Buddie a brand new S for 11000 it was a 2009 zero mile bike. If you want a deal on one PM me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts